- VERY REV. FR PATRICK BASSEY/CHAIRMAN
- FR. EDWARD MORGA
- FR. MATHIAS IKOGOR
- FR. JOHNSON OVAT
- FR. STEPHEN OFERE
- FR. GEORGE ADAJI
- FR. HUMPREY UDECHUKWU
- FR. DR. PATRICK ABEM
- FR. THOMAS OTU
- REV. FR. SIMON BISONG/SECRETARY
BIBLE: TERMS OF REFERENCE
- Encourage Catholics undertake bible study at various levels through seminars, study sessions as well as periodic courses at various stages.
- Coordinate biblical groups/ associations in the diocese and work with them for the correct interpretations of the scripture according to Catholic tradition.
- Work in collaboration with the Diocesan Pastoral Council to encourage the use of the Scriptures at Liturgical ceremonies and in the everyday lives of Catholics
- All members to meet at least three times a year
- Setup Bible study groups in zones, parishes and deaneries.
- Ensure the diocesan-wide annual bible week is celebrated.
- Guided by Matt. 28:19-20 to ensure that a systematic bible study/interpretations in collaboration with the Catholic Biblical Movement of Nigeria (CBMN)is held through the length and breadthof the diocese.
- Foster dialogue with State and diocesan education management board to assert the right authority of the church in moral issues and thus ensure moral biblical instructions and Catholic teaching in our schools.
- Undertake any other assignment that the bishop may entrust to it