- FR. SEBASTINE EBU/CHAIRMAN
- VERY REV. FR JOEGODWIN OJORGU
- FR COLUMBA ABI
- VERY REV. FR. PASCHAL IGBAJI
- FR. VICTOR OWAN
- FR. PASCHAL NGANG
- FR COLLINS BINANG
- FR FRANCIS OKO
- FR. BENEDICT MOSE/SECRETARY
- REV. FR MOSES OGAR
CATECHETICAL: TERMS OF REFERENCE
- Organize training courses for catechists as well as refresher courses for them and look into their welfare and general well being
- Ensure that Catechetical programmes are followed strictly and uniformly in the diocese through the use of appropriate instructional materials.
- Ensure proper implementation of the RCIA in the diocese
- All members to meet at least three times a year
- Ensure the best practice for teaching of Christian doctrine in the present educational setup in Catholic schools, homes and parishes.
- Establish a working Catechumenate in all parishes and outstations by implementingthe modern catechetical techniques into the diocesan catechetical programmes.
- Identify problems created by Pentecostal influences and find solutions to them.
- Examine the role of the parent/ and school teachers in the training of children in their faith
- Undertake any other assignment that the bishop may entrust to it