- FR. EMMANUEL EROH/CHAIRMAN
- VERY REV. DR KRIS OWAN
- FR. DR. KENETH EGERE
- FR EMMANUEL UJOH
- FR. PETER OCHANG
- FR PATRICK EKPE/COMMENTARY
- FR. FRANCIS BEBIA ABANG/COMMENTARY
- FR GODWIN UROKWU
- FR. NORBERT GANYI
- REV. FR. PATRICK AKALI/SECRETARY.
COMMUNICATIONS: TERMS OF REFERENCE
- Promote the modern means of communication through the key main areas of Radio Television and the print media by concretely collaborating with professionals to ensure efficiency and effectiveness.
- Organize all incomes and expenditures in diocesan educational facilities through a comprehensive yearly budgeting system supervised by the local ordinary under the diocesan education board.
- In conjunction of with the Further studies and other related Commissions, establish the Ogoja Diocesan Education Board (ODEB) with an operational Accounting system that ensures an adequate teaching and learning environment in the diocese
- All members to meet at least three times a year
- Study and develop the best way of utilizing the means of mass communications in its various forms i.e. print and audio, video and electronic media.
- Suggest and develop ways of promoting diocesan publications The MESSAGE and a working website for the diocese
- Compile diocesan diaries/ calendars, almanac, and other periodicals and make available to the faithful recent orthodox publications.
- Ensure the orthodoxy of teaching and publications prevalent in the diocese and thus promote the good image of the church to the world
- Undertake any other assignment that the bishop may entrust to it