- VERY REV. FR. BOB ETTA/ CHAIRMAN
- FR.PROF. ELIAS KEKONG
- FR. LINUS AFELAMSE
- FR. MATHEW ABANG
- FR. MARTINS WONAH
- FR. EMMANUEL IDU
- FR. PETER OLOFU/SECRETARY
- FR. JOHN ABANG
- FR. CLEMENT IMOH
- REV. FR. GODWIN OGBOGA
ECUMENISM/INCULTURATION: TERMS OF REFERENCE
- Liaise with other churches and religious bodies to seek for avenues for unity and inter-denominational collaboration for peaceful coexistence.
- Conduct state oriented programmes aimed at building collaborative and active participation of to enhance a pan-Christian-oriented political agenda e.g. Pilgrimages to the Holy land etc
- In conjunction of with the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN), ensure the promotion of all Christian collaboration.
- All members to meet three times a year
- Promote ecumenism and inculturation outreach to advances dialogue and spiritual awakening
- Encourage healthy relationship between Catholics and other Christian denominations bear common witness to Christ.
- Ensure a healthy State and Church relationship, particularly in the area of the rights and dignity of man
- Organize Holy land pilgrimages in collaboration with other relevant commissions.
- Undertake any other assignment that the bishop may entrust to it