- FR. JUSTIN UDIE/CHAIRMAN
- VERY REV. DR. JOSEPH EKOR
- FR EMMA UJOR
- FR JOSEPH AYIMA
- FR. FRANCIS BEBIA
- FR. BENARD OMELENYI
- FR. GODWIN UROKWU/SECRETARY
- FR. GREGORY EBV
- ALL REV SR PRINCIPALS.
EDUCATION: TERMS OF REFERENCE
- Manage schools and institutes in the diocese to ensure their efficiency and effectiveness including remunerations for instructors and domestic staff.
- Organize all incomes and expenditures in diocesan educational facilities,seek for avenues of support for them and operate a comprehensive yearly budgeting system supervised by the local ordinary.
- In conjunction of with the Further studies and other related Commissions, establish the Ogoja Diocesan Education Board (ODEB) with an operational Accounting system that ensures adequate teaching and learning environment in the diocese
- All members to meetat least three times a year
- Guarantee that chaplains are provided for all school and colleges in the diocese.
- Push for the return of the schools taken from the church by the state.
- Seek to influence the appointments of Catholic teachers and principals to ensure our proper representation in government controlled schools.
- Set up governing boards for schools owned by the Church and ensure uniformity of curricula and teaching practice.
- Undertake any other assignment that the bishop may entrust to it