- VERY REV.DR. JOSEPHAT EKOR/CHAIRMAN
- VERY REV. FR. JOE GOWIN OJORGU
- FR. MATHEW OTUJI
- FR. PATRICK OLICE
- FR. MATHIAS EJUKWE
- FR. FRANCIS IDU
- FR. DENIS OGWU
- FR. THOMAS EBEHUNG
- FR. RAPHAEL MOSE
- REV. FR. CLEMENT AGAMA/SECRETARY
- REV. FR. GABRIEL BASSEY
ETHICS/ DISCIPLINE/LEGAL: TERMS OF REFERENCE
- Raise awareness of the need for peaceful coexistence among the clergy through publications, seminars etc
- Ensure reign of peace in the diocese by responding promptly to any problem arising in any part of diocese, and thereby nipping the conflict in the bud.
- Arbitrate dispute in any part of the diocese and submit recommendations, to forestall further occurrence, to the bishop where necessary.
- All members to meet at least three times a year
- Make ultimate use of the diocesan ecclesiastical tribunal
- Take charge of all cases in any court of law within the local, state or federal court that has to do with diocesan issues.
- Draw up documents for diocesan contracts between; Religious bodies, the Diocese etc and look into cases of litigations (between Priest and Priests, Priests and religious and Priests and parishioners, Catholics and other religious groups etc)
- Investigate cases of priests who feel aggrieved or who flout the order of the diocese and propose disciplinary measures for priests who flout diocesan policy on any ground
- Undertake any other assignment that the bishop may entrust to it