- REV. FR. ALPHONSUS BOMBOM/CHAIRMAN
- VERY REV. FR. VINCENT UNDIE
- VERY REV. FR. EMMANUEL OKO
- FR. LIINUS AJOR
- FR. GEORGE ADAJE
- FR. CHRISTIAN OHEAMESI
- FR. FRANCIS IDU
- FR GABRIEL INAH
- FR. SAMUEL BOBITEM ELLA
- REV. FR. JOSEPH INYANGO/SECRETARY
FINANCE: TERMS OF REFERENCE
- Re-organize the diocesan accounting system using the yearly budget system through accurate book keeping and accountable records
- Collect and record all incomes and expenditures in the diocese as well as analyze the annual financial assets and liabilities of the diocese by using the official collection systems and officially banking same as directed by the local ordinary
- In conjunction of with the Ogoja Diocesan Development Board (ODDB) establish an operational Micro-finance banking system to improve the financial status of the diocese
- All members to meet at least three times a year
- Organize parishes for effective mobilization of funds under the different pontifical collections
- Study and propagate the various arms of the Pontifical Mission Works Societies, such as: Society for the Propagation of Faith, Society of St. Peter the Apostle, Society for the Missionary Childhood, Pontifical Missionary Union of the Clergy and Religious, etc.
- Foster the church’s agenda of giving children and youth a sense of direction in their faith by organizing seminars/crusades for children at parish and diocesan level.
- Reform the charity channels of the diocese through collaboration with the St Vincent De Paul Society in Parishes, deaneries and the diocese.
- Undertake any other assignment that the bishop may entrust to it