- VERY REV. DR. JOE-MARCUS OGAN/CHAIRMAN
- VERY REV. FR. ANTHONY BASSEY
- FR. LINUS AFELAMSE
- FR EDWARD MORGAN
- FR FRANCIS AMU OKO
- FR. JOHN PAUL ABANG
- FR. ASHINDIOTANG
- FR. MOSES NDIFON
- FR EMMANUEL EDI
- REV. FR SAMUEL ORU ETTA/SECRETARY.
HEALTH: TERMS OF REFERENCE
- Manage all hospitals and clinics in the diocese by seeking for avenues of support for them to ensure efficiency and effectiveness including remunerations for caregivers.
- Organize all income and expenditure in diocesan medical facilities through a comprehensive yearly budgeting system answerable to the local ordinary.
- In conjunction of with the Priests welfare and other related Commissions, activate the Ogoja Diocesan Medical Board (ODMB) with an operational Accounting system that ensures the health and well-being of all priests in the diocese and enhancement of other health related issues
- All members to meet at least three times a year
- Suggest and develop ways of improving health care delivery in our hospitals
- Formulates a scheme of service for all the staff of our health institutions.
- Develop and promote policy for training and updating of human resources in the diocese.
- See to the even spread of health facilities in the diocese to avoid over concentration in one area at the neglect of others.
- Undertake any other assignment that the bishop may entrust to it.