- FR JOSEPH BEBIA /CHAIRMAN
- VERY REV. FR. BONIFACE EWAH
- VERY REV. FR KIZITO INNOCENT AWOK/SECRETARY
- FR. PASCHAL NGANG
- FR. GODWIN ALLEH
- FR. FRANCIS OWAN
- FR. CLEMENT ASHINDIOTANG
- FR PATRICK OREM
- FR. THOMAS ONABE
- REV. FR. CHRISTIAN ETIAMI
JDPC: TERMS OF REFERENCE
- Source for funding from reputable foundations agencies and philanthropic individuals in and outside the country/in aid of underrepresented minorities.
- Intervene and concretely mitigate all situations of injustice, underdevelopment and war in affected parts of the diocese by providing succor and remedies in collaboration with other existing bodies
- In conjunction with the Ogoja Diocesan Development Board (ODDB) work with the operational Micro-finance banking system to improve the development status of the diocese
- All members to meet at least three times a year
- Awaken God’s people to the full understanding to their parts and duty in the field of development, justice, charity peace, human rights and advancement, prisoners, and victims welfare, urban, rural development etc.
- Challenge structures and situations that deprive people of freedom, hope and a world-wide vision, by initiating educational programs and affirmative action
- Foster local and international cooperation on matters affecting justice, development, peace and conflict resolutions between church and state through prudent education.
- Create political awareness through seminars and symposia, and encourage the laity to participate actively in politics.
- Undertake any other assignment that the bishop may entrust to it