- VERY REV. FR. BONIFACE EWAH/CHAIRMAN
- FR FRANCIS AGBOR M/C
- FR. PATRICK OLICE
- FR. JOHNSON OVAT
- FR. EMMANUEL UKWA
- FR. PATRICK EKPE/COMMENTARY
- FR. FRANCIS BEBIA ABANG/COMENTARY
- FR. ROGER MOWANG
- FR. THOMAS OKO
- REV. FR. JAMES UKATU/SECRETARY
- VERY REV. FR NTUI VICTOR
LITURGY: TERMS OF REFERENCE
- Promote Catholic liturgical celebration especially the Holy Mass by ensuring it is authentically Catholic.
- Organize liturgical ordinations and other activities like JESUS THE SHARER/seminars at deanery and diocesan levels, translate liturgical books into appropriate languages and ensure inculturation of our customs and traditions into the liturgy in Orthodox light
- Correct liturgical aberrations and ensure authentic Catholic Liturgical practices and uniformity in the diocese.
- All members to meet at least three times a year
- Prepare for ceremonies by ensuring regular practice before the liturgy and providing the necessary articles needed for the liturgy
- Formulate theory to guide the celebration of special or occasional celebrations
- Ensure that properly rehearsed homilies are preached at public liturgical events and also provide frequent seasonal reflection are prepared for priests and catechists.
- Provide periodic papal and episcopal documents for public consumption in collaboration with the Communications department
- Undertake any other assignment that the bishop may entrust to it