- VERY REV. FR. FERDINAND OMAH/CHAIRMAN
- VERY REV. FR MICHAEL OBI
- FR. PETER OCHANG
- FR. JOHN ABANG
- PETER EGIM
- FR GODWN ALLEH
- FR. FELIX EKPE
- FR FRANCIS AGBOR/ SECRETARY
- FR. JOHN PAUL ABANG
- 10.REV. FR. JOSEPH INYANGO
MUSIC: TERMS OF REFERENCE
- Promote Catholic music at liturgy and as a common everyday practice
- Organize Choir competitions at various levels in the diocese for choristers as well as refresher courses for them with a view to improve singing during liturgical celebrations.
- Ensure Uniformity in Catholic Liturgical singingin the diocese through the use of appropriate instructional materials.
- All members to meet at least three times a year
- Promote and inspire local music composition through the organization of music competition/ festival.
- Select and compile music for church service and thus prevent abuses in liturgical music.
- Provide facilities for training choristers and choirmaster.
- Encourage compilation of local liturgical songs and promote the production of Hymn books at the domestic level
- Undertake any other assignment that the bishop may entrust to it