- VERY REV. FR. JOE GODWIN OJORGU/CHAIRMAN
- OGOJA DEANERY -VERY REV. FR. VICTOR NTUI
- OBUDU DEANERY -VERY REV. FR.FERDY OMAH
- UGEP DEANERY -VERY REV. FR. KIZITO I. AWOK
- IKOM DEANERY -VERYREV. FR. PATRICK OKUTA
- KAKWAGOM DEANERY -VERYREV. FR. PATRICK BASSEY
- FR. IMMANUEL ANYANLIWHU
- FR. CHRIS OHAEMESI/SECRETARY.
PASTORAL: TERMS OF REFERENCE
- Enable frequent pastoral visits by the bishop and/or his representative and thus ensure proper evangelization/monitoring of pastoral activities in the diocese for uniformity and effectiveness.
- Ensureauthentic book keeping in various named aspects in parishes including financial incomes and expenditures in collaborations with other relevant commissions and supervised by the local ordinary.
- In conjunction of with many other related Commissions, establish the Ogoja Diocesan Pastoral Council(ODPC) with adequate representation by all parishes and chaplaincies
- All members to meet at least three times a year
- Ensure the effective training of catechists, church leaders, men, women and youth who are actively involved in evangelizing at the parish and diocesan levels.
- Monitor the periodic evangelizing strategies in parishes and deaneries in the diocese in the light of the upsurge of Pentecostalism.
- In collaboration with the Biblical Commission, monitor the study of the Bible and its interpretation in the light of Catholic tradition and inculturation.
- Liaise with the Catechetical RCIA to ensure that catechism instruction is held through the length and breadth of the diocese
- Undertake any other assignment that the bishop may entrust to it