- MOST REV. DONATUS EDET AKPAN/CHAIRMAN
- REV. FR. MATHIAS EJUKWE/VOCATIONS DIRECTOR
- REV. DR. PETER OBELE ABUE
- VERY REV. FR. JOEGODWIN OJORGU
- VERY REV. FR OTUJI MATHEW
- VERY REV. DR JOSEPHAT EKOR
- FR CLEMENT AGAMA
- FR EMMANUEL EDI/SECRETARY.
VOCATIONS COMMISSION: TERMS OF REFERENCE
- Call for interview, conduct same and admit candidates to the Spiritual Year Center
- Organize annual reunions for senior seminarians and screen candidates for sacred orders
- Work with the Diocesan Educational Board, Youth and other related commissions to promote vocations to the priesthood and religious life and to ensure adequate formation of candidates.
- All members to meet three times a year.
- Study and improve the system of annual induction course for students preparing to enter the Major Seminary.
- Supervise yearly apostolic work schedule undertaken by major seminarians and writing of reports and prepare seminarians for orders through a thorough examination of these reports.
- Organize in the processing of seminarians’ reports
- Organize the annual vicariate examinations for theology students aspiring to various ministries in the church
- Undertake any other assignment that the bishop may entrust to it